Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Saturday Noon Special

Greetings:

Just a quick note to let you know that Marty had a good night and on the outside looks like she is doing much better. However, we understand that the tests are showing that she is stable but still in the woods. There are still some issues that they are keeping a close watch on and will for a few more days.

Marty's sister and husband are here and it is good to see them.

Today is God's day, and He is to be praised.

Have a positive day and God bless.

Marty and Jack
John 3:16

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Jack and Marty,
We are with you in our prayers and thoughts.
Please do not hesitate if you need anything.
Call us.
Regards,
Glen and Linda

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home